As we round the bend into 2024, it’s time to turn your home exterior renovation dreams into reality. After all, upgrading your home will not only improve its overall value, but it will enhance your lifestyle each day as you enjoy it.
Wouldn’t it be nice to accomplish your home exterior upgrades? It’s time to take the next step by defining your needs and desires.
Transform Your Home Exterior This Year
1. Amp Up Your Curb Appeal with Siding Replacement
First impressions last, and your siding has everything to do with your curb appeal, so maximize your house’s beauty by investing in new siding. Choose the style that matches your taste, and select a color that makes you smile! You deserve coming home to a beautiful home, right?
Go with a new primary color to refresh your overall aesthetics, and add a contrasting hue on your shutters and trim, then bring the look together with a pop of color on your front door. Select your siding material based on your needs and priorities: low maintenance, longevity, moisture resistance, warranty, and more. Here are some fabulous options:
- Fiber Cement—James Hardie, the number one brand of fiber cement siding, is the perfect match for Denver’s weather. Its durable makeup, 30-year warranty, and low maintenance keep homeowners satisfied for decades.
- Vinyl Siding—Cost-effective Mastic Vinyl siding delivers an attractive, simple way to boost your home’s beauty. Its wide variety of color options and styles make it easy to customize to enhance your house’s style.
- Engineered Wood—LP SmartSide, a trusted name in engineered wood siding, offers resilience that resists moisture intrusion like a pro and stands up to severe weather for years.
2. Protect Your Investment with a New Roof
Defend your Denver home from winter weather and moisture intrusion by investing in a new roof. Cover your house with beautiful, durable, long-lasting roofing such as:
- Asphalt Shingles—This versatile shingle option offers multiple colors, styles, low maintenance, and beauty for your Denver home. As a GAF Master Elite Contractor, we enjoy installing this highly durable brand for homeowners.
- Synthetic Shingles—Unlike other roofing materials that get damaged over time due to hail, storms, and other weather elements, F-Wave synthetic shingles are super durable and require little to no maintenance as a result.
3. Enhance Your Energy Efficiency with Window Replacement
Are there drafts near your windows in some of your rooms? Is it tough to open and close your windows? Are your windows damaged, making your home vulnerable to outside temperatures and lowering your energy efficiency? Are there gaps around your windows due to aging, moisture infiltration, or rot? Have your utility bills skyrocketed over the last few months? It’s likely time to contact a reputable contractor to get an estimate on replacement windows. Here is how they will enhance your life and lower your energy bills:
- New windows come with Low-E coatings that increase your home’s energy efficiency, saving you over the years.
- Replacement windows come with multiple panes with gas between them to enhance energy efficiency and keep you warm each winter.
- Amerimax windows are engineered to stand up to the extreme Colorado climate. They exceed industry standards for energy efficiency, quality, and value.
4. Fortify Your Home Security with a New Front Door
Replacing your current exterior doors with steel doors delivers one of the simplest and most economical ways to increase your protection, lower the possibility of intruders, and improve energy efficiency.
5. Install New Gutters to Protect Your Home
Gutters channel water away from your home and are a vital ingredient that safeguards it from moisture damage. Replacing them is an investment in maintaining your exterior.
Transform Your Home with Beautiful Upgrades
Regardless of which renovations you choose for 2024, at Refined Exteriors, we are here to serve you and implement your desires from concept to completion.
We offer only the finest materials and workmanship for your home. We’ll listen to your dreams, present options, and guide you toward solutions you’ll love for years to come. We install Amerimax windows, and we’re a James Hardie Elite Preferred contractor, so your siding will be installed with precision. Our licensed roofing installation team uses industry favorite, GAF roofing products.
Perhaps you have noticed your home exterior has issues or needs updating. Check out how our professional home exterior services can help and schedule a consultation!