Join Our Team
Looking for a meaningful job? Join the Refined Exteriors team as we help our Denver community with home remodeling — siding, roofing, windows, and more!
Are you looking to be a valuable member of a team that does meaningful work? Here at Refined Exteriors, we are bringing an elevated level of professionalism and customer-first mentality to Denver’s contracting and remodeling industry! Our community knows us for building trust and relationships, and we are looking for more team members to share this vision as well.
If helping homeowners remodel their home with high quality siding, roofing, or window installations is something that excites you, please see our available positions below!
Exterior Remodeling Sales Consultant (Click for Details)
Have you worked in the construction industry? Roofing, Siding or Windows?
Do you want to start a career with a company that is truly unique, reputable and growing in Denver?
If so, we want to talk to you about joining our team!
Being a local small business that specializes in exterior remodeling, we have to be different. We are a team of professionals who strive to kick the negative stigma surrounding the construction industry to the curb. Specializing in residential siding, roofing and windows, we are seeking a candidate that is clean cut, well spoken, has experience or desire to work in the construction field and enjoys working as a team.
Consultants are provided with training, quality leads, along with the proper tools and technology needed for a successful career in our industry.
Candidates for this position are self-motivated team players, ambitious, and have an exceptional work ethic. This well-spoken candidate is not afraid to have a tough conversation when needed but always brings a good attitude to the table. This person strives for excellence, has great networking skills, hopefully well-groomed, and has basic computer skills.
Construction and/or Sales experience is preferred, but not required—we will provide training for the right candidate.
Typical duties of a Sales Consultant:
- Contact leads, set appointments and conduct sales calls
- Educate prospects on various products and services
- Cultivate customer experience from start to finish of projects
- Develop relationships with other industry partners
- Work as a member of the team to reach individual and company sales goals
Salary: Commission heavy with base salary and training bonuses; earning potential can be upwards of $100,000+ annually for the motivated.
The company provides: Cell phone, computer, car reimbursement, training, quality leads, and a fun working environment.
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm/6pm
- Weekends if necessary but very rare.
Office Manager (Click for Details)
Become an integral part of an expending team in an exciting and fulfilling position with opportunities for personal and professional growth!
POSITION TITLE: Office Manager – Full-time Office Based Position
At Refined Exteriors we bring a different approach to exterior home remodeling using technology and precision that drives our excellent level of customer satisfaction and the highest quality workmanship. Having had the opportunity to assist hundreds of homeowners with their home improvements projects, we have developed an esteemed reputation in the industry since our inception in 2014. In our short tenure we have attained recognition as one of just 20 GAF Master Elite contractors and one of 13 James Hardie Preferred Contractors in the Denver Metro, the only company in the state of Colorado to have attained both levels of recognition. Our team achieves the highest levels of satisfaction and quality for our customer while our team focused atmosphere serves to foster a culture of success and allows autonomy for your own professional development and growth.
We are seeking someone to join our team and grow with the organization by serving an integral role in our day to day operations. This new team member would be assisting the general operations of the organization with the opportunity to start early in a growing company. Responsibilities would include working with multiple departments to assist job flow and providing successful project completion to serve our homeowners with our superior level of customer service.
- Communicating job flow progress and timing with both customers and the internal team
- Answering office inquiries made via mail, phone and email
- General bookkeeping and managements of accounts with support from management
- Other duties as assigned such as special projects, event planning or administrative tasks
- Highly detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and accountability
- Strong ability to take given tasks and find effective and efficient solutions
- Ability to multitask and maintain organization in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to manage customer relationships
- Highly effective computer competency with ability to learn new programs and systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and other basic programs
- Office managerial or administrative work experience
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a big plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree is great
- 2+ years of professional work history in an office environment serving a similar type of role
- Industry Experience
- Basic Quickbooks or accounting knowledge
- Xactimate software / insurance claims experience
- Conversational Spanish
- Competitive compensation package
- Eligible for participation in annual bonus program
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation time
- 6 paid holidays annually
- Advancement opportunities for high performers looking to grow within the organization
- Ongoing training for professional and personal development
To apply for a position with Refined Exteriors please complete the form below and submit your resume’ to [email protected].