Upgrade Your Denver Area Home with New Windows
Are you in need of replacement windows? Windows in excellent condition insulate your home’s interior from heat, cold and the elements. If your home’s original windows are worn out and not insulating your home as they should, it’s time to consider replacement windows.
New, energy-efficient windows allow Denver homeowners to sit back and enjoy the natural light and beauty that quality windows can bring to a home. And imagine how much you will enjoy being warm in the winter and cool in the summer without much of your heating or air conditioning leaking out of your windows. Replacement windows can also improve the beauty and overall value of your home. Perhaps you’re accustomed to the current state of your windows. A look at some simple questions may help you determine if it is time to call a professional and consider replacement windows.
Improve the Efficiency and Aesthetics of Your Home
Today’s replacement windows come in a large selection that consists of a variety of options including maintenance-free and energy-efficient windows. Our replacement window options allow customers the benefits of energy efficiency and minimal maintenance while enhancing curb appeal.
Energy-Efficient and Maintenance-Free Replacement Windows
Replacement windows can reduce energy costs in the home as well as assist heating and cooling systems, saving you a lot of money in the long run. Our replacement windows provide a stress-free solution to homeowners because they rarely need to be cleaned and require little to no maintenance.
Featuring Amerimax Windows
At Refined Exteriors, we are proud to feature Amerimax Windows. With over 30 years experience in manufacturing some of the best windows on the market, Amerimax Windows & Doors is the perfect replacement window solution for your home.
Does Your Denver Home Need Replacement Windows?
- Do you feel a draft even when windows are closed?
- Are your windows hard to open and close due to warping over time?
- Has water penetrated your wooden window frames, causing them to rot?
- Are your windows spotted or stained due to their age?
- Did an accident cause your windows to break?
If you notice any of these signs or if you just want to update the look of your home, contact us today for a free consultation.
Understanding Replacement Window Features:
- The Window frame gives basic structure to the replacement window.
- A Low-E coating is transparent and improves the energy efficiency of the glass because it lets light in while it reflects heat.
- Solar heat gain coefficient is generally between 1 and 0, and the lower the number, the better the replacement window is at blocking heat from the outdoors. People who live in cold areas prefer a higher number, and those who live in warmer climates prefer the lowest number.
- U-value or U-factor typically ranges from 0.20 to 1.20 and the lower the number, the better the replacement window is at keeping heat in your home.
- Visible transmittance indicates how much light a window allows into the home. The numbers range from 0 to 1 and as the number increases, the light increases.
- Grilles are decorative to suit your home’s architectural style.
- The sash is the replacement window’s moving part, which can be tilted while cleaning.
Contact Refined Exteriors today to find out about our replacement windows as well as a variety of exterior services we offer.
Click the link below or call us today at (720) 360-1611 to schedule your free, no obligation estimate.