Flat Roofing for Commercial Buildings
While a variety of homes and buildings have a drastic slope to the incline of their roofs, many commercial buildings opt for a flat roof. A flat roof has only the slightest incline making it appear and feel flat and giving many industrial buildings a crisp, architectural appeal. Whether your current flat roof needs repair or your building needs a new roof altogether, we can help make your commercial flat roof both sound and attractive.
Water Protection for Commercial Flat Roofing
While a variety of flat roofs exist, all flat roofing will consist of a vapor control layer, insulation, and a membrane layer meant to protect the roof from water damage. Proper installation of gutters or different forms of water runoff is essential. Hiring a contractor that knows how to install the necessary water prevention layers as well as seal the roof correctly remains fundamental to its durability.
Refined Exteriors Can Help
Refined Exteriors offers commercial flat roofing to the Denver metropolitan area. We go above and beyond industry standards, giving you a roof you can trust and feel proud of. We want to guide you to the right type of roofing and pride ourselves on giving you an affordable product you can rely on.
Benefits of Commercial Flat Roofing
Commercial buildings have very specific needs when it comes to roof designs, and flat roofs provide some great benefits:
- Usable Space – Flat roofing turns a typically void area into unusable space, allowing you to move objects like your HVAC units away from the ground.
- Cost – Flat roofs are less expensive to install and maintain.
Material – Less material is required for flat roofs than pitched roofs.
- Access – Flat roofs are more accessible to repairs and inspections than sloped roofs.
- Aesthetic – Flat roofs provide a streamline, industrial visual appeal to any building.
While commercial flat roofing has a variety of benefits, there are a few factors to consider. Consult a trusted professional when discussing:
- Drainage – Flat roofs have less drainage in comparison to sloped roofs, meaning without proper maintenance there is a higher risk for leaks and damage.
- Options – Fewer materials and styles exist for commercial flat roofing options.
- Maintenance – To properly maintain a flat roof, the roof must be resealed every few years.
So whether your roof needs to be repaired or completely replaced, Refined Exteriors is the contractor for you. Let us give you a roof you can rely on.
Click the link below or call us today at (720) 360-1611 to schedule your free, no obligation estimate.